There are two different ways for you to earn rewards:
1. Earn points for prize draws:
- By allowing the app to automatically measure exposure to TV, YouTube, and radio ads in your surroundings you can earn points.
- You never need to use the app actively. You can press the home button of your phone, and the app will continue to run in the background.
- You will automatically get a better score by leaving the app running in the background as much as possible.
- Your score determines your position (For example; TOP 15%). At the end of the month, we determine in which prize draw you will be entered. This is also called a point collection moment.
- The prize draw winners will be announced through app message on the 16th of the following month, i.e. the winners of the September prize draw will be announced on 16 October. The winners will receive a link via the app. You could get a $50 or $100 prize through a gift card link sent to your email. If you win the $1000 prize draw, the email will forward you to a unique link where you can enter your PayPal account.
2. Earn gift cards by doing surveys:
- If you have enough points, you can be invited to brand surveys to earn gift cards:
- Just leave your app running, and we'll take care of the rest.
- Depending on your points or rank, it may take up to 8 weeks before you get the first survey of a media measurement study. Typically, we first have to monitor if you are exposed to a particular TV or radio campaign. Then, we'll send you a survey to measure if your attitude towards the specific brands has been impacted positively or negatively, based on your (frequency of) exposure to the TV or radio campaign.
- If you are partaking in a survey, you can find the payment date in the section "When and where can I get my rewards?" of the invitation and completion confirmation email.